- What Strategy is and why it’s important
- How to Create a Brand and WHY it’s important
- How people consume media
- The difference between good ads and bad ads
- About frequency and consistency
- About the strength and weakness of all medias
- About emotion and logic and the role they play in purchasing
- About the buying cycle and Marketing Funnel
- About the Marketing Pyramid
- The difference between direct response and branding ads
- The Lifetime Customer Value formula
Ahhh, the good ole call-in. Are you receiving call-ins at your stations? A few, or a lot?
Good inbound leads today are hard to come by, especially if you don’t have a system in place to generate call-ins.
The one thing every station should have is a system to create call-ins. The best and most productive place to start… your own airwaves. And, it has to be more than just saying, “Hey, if you need to advertise, give us a call”. That won’t work. What’s your system?
On a daily basis, media reps suggest to their prospects and clients that they need to advertise and promote themselves in order to generate traffic. But here’s the funny thing… most stations do very little, if anything at all, to promote themselves on the sales side of the business. Huh – Why Not??? And the crazy part is… the inventory to promote your own stations, is FREE!
At ENS Media, we have a proven program to generate call-ins. In addition, it will train your media reps, and promote them AND your stations as professionals.
It seems like a formula for success, doesn’t it?
Are you doing what you are asking your clients and prospects to do every day?
If you would like to learn more about putting your stations on the path to getting more call-ins, click here to arrange a time to visit.